Someone else has registered a domain name that I believe infringes on my trademark rights? What can I do?

If you have trademark rights in a mark, whether or not your trademark is registered, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Arbitration Forum. This is a complaint pursuant to the Uniform Name Dispute Resolution Policy (a UDRP complaint.) There are formal requirements for the UDRP complaint that must be followed to the letter. The complaint is decided by one arbitrator or a panel of three arbitrators. The complaint must set forth the trademark or service mark upon which the complaint is based. Furthermore, the complaint must set forth the grounds on which the complaint is made. In particular, the complaint must describe the manner in which the allegedly infringing domain name is identical or confusingly similar to the trademark in which you have rights, why the Respondent should be considered as having no rights or legitimate interest in the domain name, and why the domain name should be considered as having been registered in bad faith.